Resources for Knoxville TN Pet Owners
At Volunteer Veterinary Hospital, we take pride in the businesses and people we associate with, as well as the quality and accuracy of the information we continually gather. In the spirit of always providing our clients with good information, we feel it is appropriate to share the following resources with you:
- Recommended links—We maintain high standards when it comes to the businesses and individuals we consider associates. The same holds true for the sources of information we use.
- Hospital news—From office news to information regarding various pet issues, find out what’s going on at Volunteer Veterinary Hospital in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Current promotions—Everyone loves a deal! Be sure to stop by our promotions page and find out about current specials on our services and treatments.
- Pet loss library—Have you recently lost a beloved pet? If so, you may want to look through our literature about coping with the loss.
- Pet memorials—Post your own pet memorial or read through memorials written by other owners who have lost a pet. You may also visit our pet memorial wall to post a picture of your late pet.
For more information about any of our resources, or to make an appointment for your pet, contact us today.
"Volunteer Veterinary Hospital has been caring for our pets for many years and will continue to do so for many more due to the skill and dedication of the professionals who lead the organization."
— Joe & Helen Bruner
"All my pets have been patients at Volunteer Veterinary for at least the last 20 years. The entire staff has always gone above and beyond to make sure my dogs have been properly taken care of. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else."
— Phylis Flenniken
"I want to thank you and your entire staff for all that you do for my dogs. I’ll never forget when we lost our precious Sapphire years ago; and the way you allowed me to come daily and spend time with her. Your compassion and kindness was so comforting to us during our time of loss."
— Sherry Meacham & Roscoe
"Let me say that I feel honored to reference in behalf of my experience with Volunteer Vet Hospital. I admire Dr Bihl and his staff, they are very kind and considerate. I enjoyed my visits and knew they were compassionate and caring people."
— Susan Oglietti