In the digital day and age, the timeless excuse that the dog ate your homework may not be as relevant as it once was. That doesn’t stop us, however, from seeing a wide variety of items that pets have ingested.
Foreign bodies in pets can be serious business, but if Fido or Felix eats something he shouldn’t have, a trusted veterinarian near you is ready to help.
You Are What You Eat
All too often our pets ingest things they shouldn’t. This may be due to curiosity, boredom, or even carelessness. While some items are actually toxic or can cause a secondary illness like pancreatitis, others pose a physical risk. Even inert objects can become stuck or lodged in the digestive tract, wreaking havoc on your pet’s insides. Continue…