When it comes to choosing a veterinarian, we know you have a lot of options, which is why we’d like to let you know what you can expect from our team of veterinarians and support staff. Besides our strong knowledge base, focus on keeping up with the latest research, and state-of-the-art facility, our staff takes a caring and individualized approach with each patient.
Our commitment to healing and prevention, combined with the importance we place on the relationships we form with you and your pet, is what makes our team at Volunteer Veterinary Hospital so special.
Personalized Veterinary Services
Providing the best care for your pet not only means being prepared should they become ill or injured, it also means preventing health problems before they occur. Our wide range of diagnostic tools help us accomplish these goals, and we are excited to bring you the following new and improved services:
- Digital X-ray – Our IDEXX digital X-ray machine exposes your pet to significantly less radiation than older models and takes only seconds to produce an image, which saves crucial time in emergency situations.
- Ultrasound – Our color Doppler ultrasound technology allows us to safely assess the abdomen, bladder, liver, kidneys, spleen, and heart without the use of initial exploratory surgery.
- Diagnostic laboratory – The in-house diagnostic laboratory is equipped with everything necessary to perform blood work, urinalysis, disease testing, and other vital functions here in the hospital, saving time and money.
- Endoscopy – Our endoscope technology reduces the need for some types of exploratory surgery, and allows us to perform biopsies and other types of extractions more efficiently and with less recovery time for the patient.
- Dental care – We take your pet’s dental care seriously and rely on our onsite diagnostic lab, digital X-ray capabilities, and qualified and caring staff to provide your pet with the absolute best care.
We are equally happy to provide Petly, a secure personal health page for your pet, to all of our clients. You can access and manage your pet’s medical records, view service reminders, be alerted to upcoming appointments, read the latest in pet health news, and more!
Your Trusted Family Veterinarian
In addition to being veterinary professionals, we are pet owners just like you! We understand that your pet is a valued member of your family whose health and well-being is top priority.
We believe that a strong relationship between you, your pet, and your veterinarian is the key to accomplishing the goal of lifelong health for your companion. We emphasize preventive medicine with our services, including routine pet wellness examinations, personalized vaccines, nutritional counseling, dental care, and more, with the goal of getting to know what’s normal for your pet and catching and treating any problems as they arise.
The veterinary professionals at Volunteer Veterinary Hospital consider it an honor and a privilege to care for your pet. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff.